Maghar1, fiveloaf, jingle, chimnese, a b thomas, Maiyata, becca, Scott Mitchell , Christine (Journey into poetry), Parry, D.E. Cummings and Thomas Davis have nominated me for /given me (not sure lol) the Versatile Blogger Award! So thank you very much! I have tried to find out what it is and who started it, but all I know so far is this:
The rules for this award:
The Rules to accept the award are as follows:
- Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
- Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
- Contact each blogger you want to pass the award onto and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.
Seven (7) Random Facts about me:
1. Hobby & Old stuff: I am fond of ships, old things and history, my hobby is Genealogy
2. Language: Have studied some Russian in my past, but I like the English language very much
3. Health: A bit of a mess at times with eyes going bad and mobility trouble but nothing really dangerously serious. I have gout (podagra) in my left foot now (I thought only grumpy old men got gout?) so I do a lot of resting at the moment
4. Pets: I love cats but presently have none due to husband who doesn’t want them anymore. Dogs: Cocker Spaniels are cute.
5. Family: I miss our youngest son who is an exchange student and staying in California for a Highschool year till end of June. Proud of all my 3 sons!
6. Travel: I live on Terschelling Island and am not really fond of big cities, though I have seen some beauties like Leningrad, Marrakech and Athens 🙂
7. Work: I write novels in Dutch for a living and have been doing so since July 1997
My nominations/ awards: